1. Electronic Health Record
- 1.1. linkedcare offers physicians Users of the prolinkedcare application an Electronic Health Record functionality, through which they can manage their patients in a comprehensive way, including modules as diverse as example: Summary, Patient Record; Problems; Consultations (SOAP); Medication; Allergies; Biometric; Vitals; Analyzes; Exams; Vaccines; Lifestyle; Documents.
- 1.2. The User (by definition a physician), undertakes to use this functionality in full compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and in accordance with the rules defined by the competent entities.
- 1.3. It is the exclusive responsibility of the User physician to observe all formalities with the competent entities related to the use of the Electronic Health Record functionality. In particular, it is the responsibility of the User physician to legalize the treatment of his patients personal data with the National Data Protection Commission and comply with the terms of the authorizations, deliberations and or records issued by it.
- 1.4. linkedcare only provides the Electronic Health Record functionality in its prolinkedcare application, with no interference in the content of the different records made by the Physicians Users of this same functionality. The information entered and all consequences of using this feature are the sole responsibility of the User physician.
- 1.5. Within the scope of the relevant benefits offered by the prolinkedcare application, the User physician may provide other doctors Users of the prolinkedcare application with access to some health data included in their Electronic Health Records, provided that with the express authorization of the holders of these data (patient users of the mylinkedcare application for the general public), and with full compliance with applicable legal and regulatory rules.
2. 'Assistant' user profile (administrative employee)
- 2.1. In order to facilitate clinical activity for doctors Users of the prolinkedcare application, linkedcare has also developed a user profile Assistant (administrative collaborator), more limited in terms of features and essentially dedicated to the administrative management of the activity of doctors Users of the application prolinkedcare, namely: creation and management of patient records, agenda management and appointment scheduling, issuance of administrative documents, management of documents and management of payments/receipts.
- 2.2. The registration of users defined as “Assistant” can only be done through an invitation for that purpose made by doctors Users of the prolinkedcare application. A User doctor can send registration invitations to one or more “Assistant” users, who will be associated with the same User doctor. The invitations to register users Assistants can be made in the configuration menu of the User physician account.
- 2.3. The functionalities and data that each user defined as “Assistant” can access are the sole responsibility of each physician User of the prolinkedcare application, as it is the sole responsibility of the latter to use each “Assistant” to make these same functionalities and data. Access management can be done from the User physician account setup menu. The health data of the patients of each User doctor can never be accessed by the users defined as “Assistants” of those same User physicians.
- 2.4. At any time, a physician User of the prolinkedcare application may cancel the association with a user Assistant, thus leaving the latter no longer have access to the functionalities and data related to the administrative management of the practice of that same User physician.
3. Agenda and Consultation Management
- 3.1. linkedcare provides physicians Users of the prolinkedcare application with features that allow for the management of various aspects related to their medical practice, including calendar and appointment management features. Through the application prolinkedcare Users can publish an agenda with their availability for making appointments, in person, online (video or voice only) or by telephone, thus enabling citizens to use the mylinkedcare application (intended for the general public) in a simple way and effective to make appointments with doctors Users of the prolinkedcare application. In addition to functioning as a platform for the management of any type of consultation, in the case of online consultations the application prolinkedcare will also serve as a technological means to support them.
- 3.2. The User (necessarily a doctor), undertakes to use the functionalities referred to in the previous paragraph, complying with all legal and regulatory requirements and in accordance with the rules defined by the competent entities. In particular, it is up to the User to observe the tax, contributory, deontological or other obligations applicable in the context of the exercise of their professional activity, namely as regards the practice of medical acts or other services forwhich they are paid or not, still assuming full responsibility for the consequences of a possible non-compliance with the mentioned obligations.
- 3.3. It is the exclusive responsibility of the User doctor, when processing health data relating to third parties, namely his patients, to ensure that authorizations are obtained from the competent entities, as well as the informed consent of the data subjects.
- 3.4. Through the configuration menu of your account in the prolinkedcare application, physicians Users can define, for each type of consultation, in person, online (video or voice only) or by telephone, the duration and respective price, either for consultations under private plans health care, or for consultations without any kind of agreement of this nature. linkedcare does not interfere in any way in the definition by the User of consultation times and prices, these definitions being the exclusive responsibility of the User physician. Compliance or not with the durations defined by physicians Users for their consultations is also the sole responsibility of the latter.
- 3.5. linkedcare cannot be held responsible for cancellations, delays, or any other situations that totally or partially make it impossible to make appointments made through the agenda management functionality, regardless of the reasons that may be attributed to the Physicians Users (service providers), the patients users of the mylinkedcare application, or problems with the functioning of the prolinkedcare or mylinkedcare applications.
- 3.6. The prolinkedcare application is an online application, accessible through the use of hardware and software that allow the User to have a functional connection to the Internet through a browser, as well as the mylinkedcare application (intended for the general public). For the use of some features of these applications (for example the online consultation functionality), it is necessary to use equipment that allows video communication (image and sound). linkedcare is not responsible for making available to its Users any devices, hardware, software, licenses or subscriptions that depend on Internet access and the use of the different functionalities offered by the prolinkedcare application, as well as the mylinkedcare application (intended for the public in general), obtaining and using the exclusive responsibility of the respective users of each of these applications.
- 3.7. linkedcare only provides the functionalities described above and does not in any way interfere with the content of the agenda made available nor with the content of the communication between the doctors and citizen users in the context of the different types of consultation.The information provided and all consequences deriving from the use of the functionalities are of the exclusive responsibility of the doctor/user.
4. Electronic Prescription
- 4.1.linkedcare provides physicians Users of the prolinkedcare application with an electronic prescription functionality, ensuring compliance with all technical and legal requirements.
- 4.2.In order to facilitate and accelerate the process of adoption of this functionality by doctors, linkedcare, based on information (including documentation) received from Users during theregistration process, will validate them as Users of this functionality through the prolinkedcare application.
- 4.3.The User (necessarily a physician), undertakes to use this functionality in full compliance with all legal requirements and in accordance with the rules defined by the competent entities.
- 4.4. It is the exclusive responsibility of the User physician to observe all formalities with the competent entities related to the use of the Electronic Health Record functionality. In particular, it is the responsibility of the User physician to legalize the treatment of his patients personal data with the National Data Protection rules and comply with the terms of the authorizations, deliberations and/or records issued by it.
- 4.5. linkedcare only provides the electronic prescription functionality in its prolinkedcare application, having no interference in the content of the prescriptions made by the Users physicians. The information entered and all consequences of using this functionality are the sole responsibility of the User physician.
- The services provided through the linkedcare application, namely non-face-to-face consultations (online or by phone), are the responsibility of its stakeholders, whether they are doctors Users of the prolinkedcare application or citizens who use the mylinkedcare application.
- Along the same lines, payments for these services are made directly by the citizens to the doctors involved, and linkedcare is alien to them. linkedcare's prolinkedcare and mylinkedcare applications act only as a means of facilitating the realization of these same payments.
- Payment for non-face-to-face consultations will be made securely using the payment gateways in place at the time and integrated in the linkedcare application. For this purpose, the physicians providing the service to be paid, must establish an agreement with the payment gateway network, in order to be able to receive the payments made by the citizens using the mylinkedcare application, excluding linkedcare from any involvement and responsibility in the relationship between the User physician and the payment gateway operator . linkedcare is also not responsible for any commissions charged by the payment gateways to the stakeholders (normally charged to the entity to whom the payment is made).
- linkedcare does not record or store any bank details of the User doctor in the context of this payment process (eg bank account details).
- The payment of non-face-to-face consultations by the citizen using the mylinkedcare application, at this moment can only be done by credit card. The appointment will be made after validation of the data entered by the User citizen, at which time the payment will be made.
6. Incorporation of Therapeutic contents.
- In order to enrich the experience of use by physicians Users of the prolinkedcare application,linkedcare incorporates information about side effects and interaction between medicines, according to the contents provided by MIMS.
- These contents should be used for informational purposes only, and it remains the sole responsibility of each doctor to use or not use this additional information within the scope of their practice and decision / prescription processes.
- linkedcare is not responsible for the correctness, accuracy or substance of this type of content, the User doctor assuming full responsibility for the use of the contents provided in the prolinkedcare application, linkedcare not assuming any responsibility for any losses or damages caused to the User or the third parties for such use.